Our cheapest prices are for printing in full colour onto our standard materials, which are 100gsm Executive white cartridge, 115gsm gloss or silk, 150gsm gloss or silk, 200gsm gloss or silk, 280gsm gloss or silk, 400gsm uncoated, 450gsm silk (with a high gloss finish on one side), 450gsm matt art board.
However, if you require a different material, you might find that it is available here.
Choice of Non-Standard Materials (i.e. "Stock Type and Colour")
- 80gsm white copier
- 80gsm tinted uncoated paper. The available tints are Cream/Vellum, Sunlight Yellow, Celestial Blue, Jade and Ivory
- 100gsm tinted uncoated paper. The available tints are Cream/Vellum, Sunlight Yellow, Celestial Blue, Jade and Ivory
- 100gsm Conqueror Laid. The available shades are Brilliant White, Diamond White, High White and Cream
- 100gsm Conqueror Wove. The available shades are Brilliant White, Diamond White, High White and Cream
- 105gsm Mellotex Smooth Ultra White
- 120gsm Conqueror CX22 Diamond White
- 160gsm white card
- 160gsm tinted uncoated card. The available tints are Cream/Vellum, Sunlight Yellow, Celestial Blue, Jade and Ivory
- 300gsm Conqueror Laid board. The available shades are Brilliant White, Diamond White, High White and Cream
- 300gsm Conqueror Wove board. The available shades are Brilliant White, Diamond White, High White and Cream
- 320gsm Conqueror CX22 Diamond White board
Finished Flat Sizes
Our standard sizes are:
- 55mm x 85mm (Credit Card)
- 110mm x 85mm (Double Credit Card size)
- 170mm x 55mm (Also, Double Credit Card size)
- 105mm x 148mm (A6)
- 99mm x 210mm (1/3 A4)
- 210mm x 148mm (A5)
- 297mm x 210mm (A4)
- 297mm x 420mm (A3)
We can produce any other size you may require from 40mm x 40mm up to a maximum of 420mm x 297mm.
Print Finishing (i.e. Folding etc.)
If you would like your job to be folded, perforated, creased, round cornered and/or drilled then please select the Finishing box under the Optional Extras heading and make you selection. The figures in the price table will automatically update to include the cost of the finishing.
Production times for Full Colour Printing on Non-Standard Materials
The following choices of turnaround times are available.
Express turnaround – this is our standard printing speed.
Express Plus turnaround – this is quicker than our standard printing speed, taking approximately half the time, consequently it is more expensive.
Economy turnaround – this is twice as long as our standard "Express Turnaround" printing speed and is therefore cheaper.
The number of working days required to produce your job varies depending on which material you have selected. The timing is shown under the Product Description at the foot of the page and also in the Shopping Basket and on your Order Confirmation
If you require extra finishing, the number of working days will increase by a day or two. The despatch time, including the time required for the extra finishing, will be updated accordingly.
For a day to be treated as the first working day, we require your printing order and payment along with print quality artwork before 10am. Alternatively, for an additional charge, you can delay the printing order, payment and print quality artwork cut-off time to 3.30pm.
Artwork and PDF requirements
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished job, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the edge of the finished item; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- Image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.