Our Desk Pads are printed on 80gsm or 90gsm white cartridge paper (a.k.a. uncoated white offset) in black only or full colour. There are 25 or 50 leaves per pad and the pads can be glued at the head (i.e. the top), the foot (i.e. the bottom). The pads are glued onto a 1.2mm thick backing board.
Desk Pad Sizes
Our standard sizes are:
- 297mm x 420 (A3)
- 420mm x 594mm (A2)
Litho and Digital Printing
If you only require a small quantity of Desk Pads, Digital Printing is cheaper than Litho Printing – as the quantity increases, Litho Printing becomes much cheaper than Digital Printing. Digital Printing also allows you to have different artwork on every copy. Prices are displayed for both options in the price calculator. The right hand column is for Digital Printing.
Production times for printing Deskpads
Our Deskpads are delivered in 7 working days but if you need them faster, give us a call, although it is likely the cost will increase.
When ordering from www.CheapBooklets.co.uk, a day will be treated as the first working day when your printing order, payment and print quality artwork is supplied by 3.30pm, but we will accept orders after this time if our schedule allows.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Deskpads
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Deskpad artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service from £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Deskpad, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Deskpad; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Deskpad artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.
We will be closed for Christmas from 5.30pm on 20th December and will re-open at 9am on 2nd January.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year!