CD Jewel Case Tray Inlays are the pieces of paper which sit in the base of the jewel case below the tray which holds the disc. They are printed either one side only or both sides in full colour onto 150gsm triple coated gloss art paper. The minimum order quantity is 250.
CD Jewel Case Tray Inlay Size
The overall size of a CD Jewel Case Tray Inlay is 118mm x 150mm, with perforations running 6mm in from each of the 118mm sides
Production times for printing CD Jewel Case Tray Inlays
The following choices of turnaround times are available for printing your CD Jewel Case Tray Inlays.
Express turnaround – your CD Jewel Case Tray Inlay printing order will be despatched in five working days.
Express Plus turnaround – your CD Jewel Case Tray Inlay printing order will be despatched in three working days.
Economy turnaround – your CD Jewel Case Tray Inlay printing order will be despatched in ten working days.
For a day to be treated as the first working day, we require your printing order and payment along with print quality artwork before 10am. Alternatively, for an additional charge, you can delay the printing order, payment and print quality artwork cut-off time to 3.30pm.
Artwork and PDF requirements
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished job, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the edge of the finished item; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- Image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.
We will be closed for Christmas from 5.30pm on 20th December and will re-open at 9am on 2nd January.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year!