Our beautifully printed beer mats are constructed using a high quality white offset (printed in full colour) which we bond onto a 1.5mm absorption layer core. This method of production enables us to achieve a far higher print quality compared to beer mats that are printed directly onto pulpboard. The mats are then die-cut to shape.
We can print our Beer Mats on one side only with an unprinted white reverse. Alternatively, they can be double sided, either with the same image on each side or with a different image on each side.
The price does not change whichever option is chosen.
Standard Beer Mats
Our square Beer Mats are 94mm x 94mm with 10mm radius rounded corners. The circular ones have a 94mm diameter.
Custom Shaped Beer Mats
We can also supply Custom Shaped Beer Mats. The finished size of the Custom Shaped Beer Mat must fit within (i.e. not be greater than) the 94mm x 94mm Square Beer Mats. There is a 'one-off' cutter charge for custom shapes which will be approximately £60 plus VAT. Please note, very complex shapes may require a more expensive cutter.
Production times for Printing Beer Mats
Our Beer Mats are delivered in 6 working days but if you need them faster, give us a call, although it is likely the cost will increase.
When ordering from www.CheapBooklets.co.uk, a day will be treated as the first working day when your printing order, payment and print quality artwork is supplied by 3.30pm, but we will accept orders after this time if our schedule allows.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Beer Mat printing
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Beer Mats artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service from £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Beer Mats, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Beer Mat; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Beer Mat artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.